‘Keito’ is the Japanese word for ‘knitting wool’.
The word is made using the 2 Chinese characters ‘KE’ meaning ‘hair, fur or wool’ and ‘ito’ meaning ‘thread’.
Our shop imports and carries special yarns from studios around the world.
Please come and visit us to spice up your life and to get new ideas.
Our friendly staff will help you to find unique and exciting yarns.
Our staff are not the best at foreign language but are willing to do everything for our foreign customers !
- 3-5-4-1F Asakusabashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0053 JAPAN
- Monday (if a Monday is a national holiday, then the next day)
- 20 minutes' walk from the Asakusabashi Station.
- Parking lot
- There is no parking lot so please use the nearest parking lot.
- Alafoss Iceland
- AMANO Peru
- Ancient Arts Yarns USA
- BBB Italy
- Brooklyn Tweed USA
- DMC France
- FEZA Turkey
- Jamieson's Scotland
- Katia Spain
- Keito Japan
- Lana Gatto Italy
- Mercerie F Japan
- NV YARN Japan
- ROWAN Italy
- Saredo Japan
- Schachenmayr Spain
- sesia Italy
- urth Turkey
- West Yorkshire Spinners England
- NORO Japan
- HASEGAWA Japan
Unfortunately, not all items are available for shipping outside Japan.